Advetisement

YouTube's 'Community Guidelines'

Community Guidelines:

As an attorney who spends every day helping clients protect themselves online, imagine my surprise when I received an email from YouTube with the subject line, "Your video has been removed from YouTube." And the email was intended for me, not for one of my clients. Amazingly, the video that YouTube removed was one I created -- about how to protect yourself online! It was a recording of a webinar I had recently presented, titled "Domain Name Disputes: What Happened in 2015 (and How to Protect Yourself in 2016 and Beyond)." The video had been published on YouTube for several days before I included a link to it on my GigaLaw blog. Within a few hours, YouTube removed it.

YouTube's 'Community Guidelines' YouTube's 'Community Guidelines' Reviewed by zishan360 on June 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.